While many think of financial planning as being something only businesses concern themselves with, it’s just as important for individuals to take control of their financial planning too. Personal financial planning will give you the freedom to fully understand your financial situation and start making serious plans for the future.
If you live in the Taunton area, our chartered financial planners are on hand to answer any questions you may have, as well as help you create a plan of action for reaching your financial goals.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax is one of the least liked taxes there is, but that’s why it’s important to begin planning in advance and keep hold of an up to date will. Our financial planners will help you plan and draft your will so that your loved ones are able to fully maximise their inheritance and understand relevant reliefs
- Investment planning works to make sure you have a good understanding of the different types of investments and what investment options are available to you before building a personalised portfolio and investment strategy. Our financial planners will not negate the risk of investment but will make sure you take an approach that matches your aspirations and approach to risk
- Later life planning is an important step for planning needs and expenses you may incur later in life, such as how you’ll fund care needs
- Lifetime financial forecasting isn’t just for business. It’s important to understand your financial situation and begin to create long term plans for the future you want
- Pensions and divorce involve large assets and are incredibly transitional parts of your life. Working with a financial planner at Francis Clark Financial Planning helps to take away some of the stress, as well as provide practical advice on asset management, value analysis, asset division and much more
- Personal protection means that if something happens and you are unable to earn an income, whether because of long-term illness an accident or premature death, you and your bills are covered
- Personal tax often changes and our professional advice will make sure you have all the information necessary when it comes to your personal tax allowance and what you should be paying
- Retirement planning gives you the tools you need to be proactive when it comes to financing your golden years. Whether you are self-employed or are entitled to an employer pension, a private pension has many benefits. Our financial planners will be able to advise on the best steps for you
Taunton’s thriving business community is home to a dynamic range of businesses covering many sectors. With a huge array of top UK companies, and a growing independent and SME business scene, the financial needs of Taunton’s businesses truly varies.
When you work with Francis Clark Financial Planning Taunton, you aren’t just hiring a service, we become a partner to your business. Working closely with your dedicated chartered financial planner, we offer tailored advice and services to suit your needs. Alongside your dedicated financial planner, every business client will also have a client liaison assistant on hand to answer day-to-day queries.
Our business services include:
- Business protection means that when unexpected things happen, your business can continue operating without a hitch. We can advise on business loan protection, key person protection and shareholder protection
- Employee benefits are vital for ensuring your employees feel valued and improving team morale. In today’s competitive market, it’s also essential to attracting new talent. Our financial planners will work alongside your business to create a package that benefits both your business and your employees – whilst also looking at ways we can offset some of the costs
- Workplace pensions are about more than doing the basics. With our help, you can make sure your employees benefit from the best pension scheme your company can offer. We can work with you on occupational pensions, group pensions and master trusts