- Financial planning for individuals
Financial planning can be a liberating experience for individuals. It can help you understand your financial position and take control of your finances, now and in the future.
If you live in the Salisbury area, working with a financial planning expert at Francis Clark Financial Planning gives you the opportunity to ask questions about your finances, set realistic goals and begin to take proactive steps.
Financial advice in Salisbury for individuals
- Lifetime financial forecasting gives you the ability to look into the future. Taking your income, expenditure, assets, liabilities, hopes and dreams, and forecasts forward how long your money will last so you can plan early if you need to make adjustments or gift away money with confidence.
- Inheritance tax planning will help you understand how IHT could impact your estate, and our team is here to provide advice on how you can plan for it
- Investment planning will involve devising a strategy to help build your investment portfolio. Our financial advisers in Salisbury will make sure you fully understand the investment options available to you so you can make an informed approach
- Later life planning can help you plan for care fees in later life. Whether this is care in the home or residential care, it can be expensive. Building a financial strategy that ensures your future needs and wellbeing are planned for can reduce some of this stress
- Financial planning on divorce can help you understand your new financial position once you are through the divorce process
- Personal protection insurance will ensure you and your loved ones are fully covered in even the most challenging of times
- Retirement planning will help you avoid stress in your later years. Whether you have a private pension, are self employed or have a workplace pension, our financial planners can help
- Financial planning for businesses
Salisbury is a historic city that hosts many of the UK’s top companies. With a huge range of international and independent local businesses.
Every one of our Salisbury based business clients has a dedicated financial planner who acts as a partner to your business – taking the time to fully understand you, your situation, and your goals.
Financial advice in Salisbury for businesses
- Business protection insurance covers you against financial problems caused by the loss of shareholders, partners, sole traders and key employees
08:30am - 17:00pm
(Mon to Fri)
Financial planners in Salisbury
Based in a beautiful rural location on the outskirts of Salisbury, Francis Clark Financial Planning offers expert financial advice to individuals, businesses and trusts, analysing their current position and making practical, long-term financial plans for the future.
Our team of financial advisers in Salisbury deal with all aspects of financial planning, working with a wide variety of individuals at all stages of life. Most of the clients of our Salisbury office live around Wiltshire and the New Forest, but can be nationwide.
Find a long term financial adviser in Salisbury
The team works seamlessly with our business advisers and accountants at PKF Francis Clark, which makes it very convenient for clients who are looking for accounting advice alongside financial planning in one place.
Since opening in 2002, we’ve made lots of local connections and have integrated ourselves into the community by volunteering and fundraising for charities such as the Stars Appeal, Wilton Riding for the Disabled Association, and the Wiltshire Air Ambulance.
Whether you’re an individual wishing to future-proof your finances or a business who wants to better understand how to protect your business in the event of a key person being unable to work – our financial advisers in Salisbury can help.
How to find our Salisbury office
Our office is just off the A360 at the top of Camp Hill on the outskirts of Salisbury. As you pull into our private lane from the A360, we are located in the L-shaped building on the left.
Free parking is available.
Contact a financial adviser in Salisbury
If you’re looking for financial advice in Salisbury, don’t hesitate to contact us and book an initial meeting. You can also reach our financial planning and wealth management Salisbury teams by phone on 01722 337661 weekdays from 8.30am to 5.00pm, or drop us an email anytime at [email protected].