As an individual, financial planning is a liberating experience, helping you to take control of your financial future and giving you the tools needed to take control of your money.
If you live in the Salisbury area, working with a financial planning expert at Francis Clark Financial Planning gives you the opportunity to ask questions about your finances, set realistic goals and begin to take proactive steps.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax is important to take into consideration when planning the inheritance you want to leave to your loved ones. Our financial planners can help you create a well-drafted and up to date will – making sure the right people benefit from your estate and understand what reliefs and taxes will be necessary
- Investment planning helps individuals understand what investment options are available, allows you to build a personalised investment strategy, as well as providing ongoing assessments and adjustment advice
- Later life planning makes sure you have plans in place for your later life like funding care fees and care needs annuities
- Lifetime financial forecasting gives you an assessment of your current financial situation and creates attainable long-term plans for your future showing the steps you need to take to achieve them
- Pensions and divorce are a life-changing experience that can be made less stressful with the help of our professional expert advisors
- Personal protection gives you peace of mind that if something unexpected happens, you and your family can continue to cover the bills
- Personal tax advice to make sure you have all the information you need when it comes to personal tax, allowances and what you should be paying
- Retirement planning has never been more important. We can help you plan private pensions and retirement plans, for both self-employed and those with a pension from their employer
Salisbury is a historic city that hosts many of the UK’s top companies, with a huge range of international and independent local businesses, Francis Clark Financial Planning’s tailored approach to financial planning means we know what it takes to provide services completely unique to a business.
Every Francis Clark Financial Planning Salisbury based business client has a dedicated financial planner who acts as a partner to your business – taking the time to fully understand you, your situation and what your goals are. As well as a dedicated financial planner, our business clients also have access to a client liaison assistant to answer day-to-day questions, making sure your needs are met at all times.
Our business services include:
- Business protection including business loans protection, key person protection and shareholder protection, makes sure your business is prepared for all eventualities
- Employee benefits don’t only make sure your employees know how valued they are, it helps you attract new talent as your business grows. Our financial planners help create a tailored employee benefit plan that works for your business and employees
- Workplace pensions to benefit both your business and employee, including occupational pensions, group pensions and master trusts