- Our Individual Client Services
Do you want to find out more about when you’re going to be able to retire, and how much you’ll have to live on? Are you looking to make sure your loved ones are taken care of with an inheritance? Perhaps you’re ready to start investing but want personalised advice on how to maximise your assets. If you live in the area, our Exeter team can assist you every step of the way.
Financial planning Exeter individual client services
- Inheritance tax we’ll help you understand how your estate will be impacted by inheritance tax (IHT) and the steps you can take to reduce it
- Investment planning will give you the tools to understand your investment options and begin to build a personalised investment strategy and portfolio to meet your goals
- Later life planning will help you build a financial strategy that plans for future care
- Lifetime financial forecasting is a well-known term in business but individuals tend not to pay as much attention to it. Lifetime financial forecasting will help you understand your current and future financial position and help build realistic goals
- Financial planning on divorce advice can help you understand the best course of action for you during these life-changing times
- Personal protection makes sure that if you die or are suddenly unable to earn an income, due to a sudden or long-term illness, your family is still protected financially
- Retirement planning is an essential step for every individual who wants to safeguard their future. Whether you’re self-employed or have a pension from an employer, our Exeter team will help advise you.
- Our Business Services
Exeter is home to many thriving businesses and at Francis Clark Financial Planning, we recognise each will have its own needs and goals. That’s why all our financial planning services are specifically tailored to every business we work with.
As one of Francis Clark Financial Planning’s Exeter based business clients, your company will have a dedicated financial planner on hand for all your financial planning needs.
Financial planning Exeter business services
Peninsula Park, Rydon Lane
8.30am - 5.30pm
(Mon to Fri)
Financial planning Exeter
Our Exeter office is the hub of Francis Clark Financial Planning in the South West.
Financial planning is about taking control of your financial future and at Francis Clark Financial Planning Exeter, our aim is to help you realise your financial aspirations and what you need to do to reach them.
Here, we can help you achieve your goals, looking holistically at your financial situation, whilst planning your lifetime finances for the future, to help you and your family have the financial security you need. So, if you’re looking for an experienced financial adviser in Exeter, Francis Clark Financial Planning can help.
Find a long term financial adviser in Exeter to meet your needs
On top of our financial planning expertise, we work closely with our accountancy colleagues in PKF Francis Clark LLP. This means that we can seamlessly meet all your financial planning and accountancy needs, if appropriate, all under one roof, avoiding multiple to-ing and fro-ing with other accountancy firms.
Our investment strategies balance a focus on sustainability with risk and investment returns for you, so that, where appropriate, we hold funds that demonstrate a positive environmental and social contribution.
Our team of financial advisers in Exeter
Away from the office, the financial planning and wealth management Exeter teams enjoy regular training, activities and breakout sessions at the beautiful Buckfast Abbey Conference Centre, social and networking events with law firms, team volunteering days which have included planting trees in Haldon Forest, and an eye-watering mix of socials such as the Crystal Maze experience at Exeter Racecourse, axe-throwing, bowling and pig racing!
To discuss any of our services in more detail or find out more about how the Francis Clark Financial Planning team can help you or your business, get in touch with us. You can reach our Exeter office by phone on 01392 667000 weekdays from 8.30am to 5.30pm or drop us an email anytime at [email protected].
Find the Francis Clark Financial Planning Exeter office
Leave M5 at Junction 30 take the A379 towards Exeter and Dawlish. Stay on this road as it curves to your left, in a loop. Join the A3015, and continue along this road until turning left into Peninsula Park at the third set of traffic lights. Take the first left, opposite the Pennon (South West Water) building, and find Centenary House at the end of the road.
Digby & Sowton is the nearest railway station (10-15 minute walk to our Exeter office).
There is parking at Centenary House. Please use the spaces marked for PKF Francis Clark visitors.