Working with a financial planner gives you the opportunity to ask all the questions you have but are never sure who to ask – What is the most efficient way to plan for retirement? How do you begin to plan investments? What steps can you take to improve your current financial situation?
If you live in the Bristol area, our financial planners are on hand to assist you with pensions, investment planning, later life planning, retirement planning and personal protection. It’s not just about planning for the here and now, we can help you understand your options for other big life events too, such as dealing with divorce and inheritance tax.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax planning which can involve gifting, trusts, life insurance and investments attracting business property relief
- Investment planning to help you understand your investment options and then create a personalised investment strategy and portfolio to meet your objectives
- Later life planning will help you build a financial strategy that plans for your future care
- Lifetime financial forecasting is a common occurrence in business but it’s just as important for individuals. It will help you understand goals like how much you should be saving and, when you’re likely to be able to retire
- Pensions and divorce divorce is a huge change to a person’s life and professional help makes sure you understand your options
- Personal protection will help make sure your family is protected if you are no longer around earning income or looking after the children and running the household
- Personal tax will help you understand your personal tax allowance
- Retirement planning has never been more important. We can help you plan private pensions and retirement plans, for both self-employed and those with a pension from their employer
Bristol is the proud home to over 50,000 businesses with over half of them being SMEs. With our tailored financial planning services, we will go above and beyond the basics to work with your Bristol-based business. We appreciate that every business has different goals, own resources and time with which to achieve them. That is where Francis Clark Financial Planning steps in.
We are not just a service, we are a partner to your business. As a business client, you’ll benefit from a dedicated business financial planner who will be able to advise and improve your financial planning. For day-to-day enquiries, you’ll also have a client liaison assistant so we’re always available to talk when you need us – whether in person or over the phone.
Our business services include:
- Business protection including shareholder protection, key person protection and business loan protection. With our help, whatever the circumstances, you’ll have a plan for peace of mind
- Employee benefits will help make sure your team feels valued and make it easier to attract new talent. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so our financial planners will help you find the benefits that best suit your company and, where possible, help you offset some of the cost
- Workplace pensions that go beyond the basics. We’ll help you find the best pension type, whether it’s a group pension, master trust or occupational pension