What is Business Protection?
Business protection is insurance to help protect businesses from the financial consequences of shareholders, partners, sole traders and key employees being diagnosed with a critical illness or dying.
Types of Business Protection:
Why should you have business protection?
Here are some questions to apply to your business:
- What would happen to your business if you lost a key worker to critical illness or death?
- How could the business continue without a key person whose reputation, personality or vision is critical to its success?
- Would the business lose existing contracts, good will or contacts?
- What would be the vulnerability to competitors?
- Would it still be possible to raise finance for new ventures or expansion?
- Could existing loans be repaid?
- Who would have control and more importantly, who should have control?
- What will the impact of lost skills be? On profits? On creditors? On future prospects?
- When was the last time any existing business protection policies were reviewed?
How we can help you get the right protection
- Understanding your business
- Identifying risks
- Using the right products
- Outlining tax treatments
Why use Francis Clark Financial Planning?
Our financial planning advisers have over 250 years’ worth of combined experience in advising our business and private clients with clear, expert and relevant independent financial planning advice. We help them to create, keep and grow the wealth they have earned. Our chartered financial advisers can advise businesses on the most suitable protection insurance packages and since we are independent, we can provide advice on the whole market, rather than being tied to a small number of providers.