Financial planning has become increasingly important for individuals who want to take control of their financial situation and plan for their future. Whether that’s planning for retirement, paying the correct amount of income tax, or taking the leap into property investment – we can help.
If you’re based in the Torquay area, our chartered financial planners don’t make decisions for you, we work together to help you understand your financial situation, the options available and guide you to make smart, informed choices about your financial future.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax is always a difficult conversation. For many, it feels like the government is taking what is intended for their loved ones. By properly planning your will, you can make sure the right individuals benefit from your estate and understand the relevant reliefs they can claim
- Investment planning is an important step before making actual investments. While we can’t negate the risk associated with investment, by working with a financial planner you can build a portfolio that aligns with your aspirations, current financial situation and appetite for risk
- Later life planning helps you plan for expenses later in life, such as care needs, so they don’t impact your standard of living
- Lifetime financial forecasting is an important tool if you want to understand your financial situation and know what steps you need to take to achieve your long term plans
- Pensions and divorce can be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life and that’s why working with a financial planner can be extremely helpful. Francis Clark Financial Planning will offer practical advice on asset management, value analysis, asset division and more
- Personal protection helps protect your family if something comes along that prevents you from earning an income, whether it’s illness, accident or premature death, your bills and family are covered
- Personal tax can be a complicated topic. Personal tax advice provides all you need to know about your personal tax allowance and what you should be paying
- Retirement planning is the best way to make sure your golden years are as enjoyable as possible. Whether you’re self-employed or have a pension with your employer, taking control of a private pension can give you more financial freedom in the future
While many think of the traditional British seaside and vibrant, friendly community when they think of Torquay, it also hosts many inspiring, diverse businesses. At Francis Clark Financial Planning we appreciate that while all of these businesses may share the same beautiful home, they each have very unique needs when it comes to planning their finances.
When working with the Torquay team at Francis Clark Financial Planning, you’ll have a dedicated chartered financial planner who will work closely with you and your business to make sure they fully understand who you are and what you need. All of our Torquay based business clients also have access to a client liaison assistant who will answer your day-to-day queries, so you always have someone on hand when you need them.
Our business services include:
- Business protection includes business loan protection, key person protection and shareholder protection. You can’t plan for unforeseen circumstances, but you can be ready and prepared for when they arise
- Employee benefits don’t just help boost team morale and make sure your employees know how valued they are, they also help you attract new talent. Working with our financial planners, we can help you create a scheme that benefits both your business and employees
- Workplace pensions aren’t one size fits all. There are a variety of workplace pension schemes, including occupational pensions, group pensions and master trusts. Our financial planners can help you understand the differences and find what suits your business best