It’s becoming increasingly important to take an informed approach when it comes to your financial situation. While the idea of personal financial planning can seem intimidating, it can actually take away many concerns and give you a feeling of control when it comes to planning your financial future.
If you live in the Poole area, working with a financial planner will give you a clearer view of your current financial situation and ensure you’re heading in the right direction. Our financial planners can help you deal with major life events like divorce, retirement and inheritance as well as long-term financial decisions like investment and lifetime planning.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax (IHT) planning helps you plan for how IHT may impact your loved ones after you’ve gone. Our financial planners will guide you on gifting, trusts and all other areas of inheritance
- Investment planning works to help you create an investment portfolio that suits your investment objectives with regular advice and adjustments to maximise your finances
- Later life planning makes sure you are fully prepared for your next steps and have plans in place like how to fund care fees and care needs annuities
- Lifetime financial forecasting has always been a common term in business but now individuals are seeing the benefits it can have on personal finances. Lifetime financial forecasting helps you create goals for your future and work on plans to achieve them
- Pensions and divorce takes a lot of planning and preparation and the help of a professional can make it a much more manageable experience
- Personal protection makes sure that if you die or are suddenly are unable to earn an income, you have protection in place to look after your family
- Personal tax will help you understand and reduce your personal tax liabilities
- Retirement planning gives you control, and relaxation, in your later years. Whether you have an employee pension or are self-employed, exploring pension and long term investment options can help you make the most of your golden years
Known for its lively business hub, Poole is home to a wide mix of companies – with expanding sectors in marine technologies, inbound tourism, manufacturing and creative industries to name a few. We fully appreciate that a wide range of businesses requires a wide range of services and all have very unique needs when it comes to planning their finances.
Francis Clark Financial Planning’s Poole team of chartered financial planners pride themselves on their tailored approach. All their advice and planning will be specific to your business, its needs and your goals.
We’ll partner every Poole based business client with a dedicated financial planner as well as a client liaison assistant to answer any day-to-day questions – making sure you always have a member of Francis Clark Financial Planning available for your business.
Our business services include:
- Business protection including business loan protection, key person protection and shareholder protection. This makes sure your business is prepared and ready for any unplanned situations
- Employee benefits are vital for top talent acquisition and retention. There is no single employee benefit plan that will suit every business. Our financial planners will help you create a tailored plan as well as look at where you may be able to offset some costs
- Workplace pensions with options including occupational pensions, group pensions and master trusts, ensure pension benefits suit both your business and employees