Financial planning is as important for individuals as it is for businesses. Financial planning is about helping you understand, and take control of your life.
Personal financial planning gives you the opportunity to understand your current financial circumstances and make realistic financial plans for your future. From making retirement plans to helping you deal with a divorce; our Plymouth financial planners are on hand every step of the way.
Many find working with a financial planner a liberating experience as it gives you the opportunity to ask all of the questions you have. You can ask about what position your finances are in, and the steps you need for a healthy retirement. If you’re in the Plymouth area, we can help you understand investment opportunities, build your portfolio, and much more.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax planning is an important step to making sure your loved ones are cared for. Our inheritance tax (IHT) planning will help you understand how IHT could impact your estate and how to plan for this
- Investment planning will walk you through your investment options, devise an investment strategy and help build your investment portfolio – balancing your approach to investment risk with your financial capability
- Later life planning gives you the opportunity to make plans towards your future, including lifetime financial forecasting and planning for future care needs
- Lifetime financial forecasting is well-known in business but individuals can use it to great effect, too. Lifetime financial forecasting helps you create goals around how much money you should be saving to plan the retirement you want and to leave an inheritance
- Pensions and divorce A life-changing event, which is why a professional can help you work through your options and assist you in making fully informed decisions
- Personal protection will help make sure your family is protected if you are suddenly unable to earn an income
- Personal tax will help you understand and minimise your personal tax liabilities
- Retirement planning helps you take control of your golden years. Whether you work for an employer and receive a pension from them or are self-employed, we can work you through your pension options
As a port city, known for its maritime heritage and historic Barbican district, it’s of no surprise that Plymouth is a huge draw for many businesses. Plymouth has an especially diverse range of businesses spanning many specialisations – working on both a national and international scale.
All of these businesses will have their own individual needs and goals when it comes to financial planning and the Plymouth financial planning team understands this. This is why we will work with businesses to offer completely tailored solutions.
Acting in partnership with your business, you’ll have a financial planner dedicated to your account who will advise you on your financial plans and implement your next steps. You’ll also have a client liaison assistant to quickly deal with day-to-day enquiries – making sure you always have a dedicated member of the Francis Clark Financial Planning Plymouth team available whenever you need them.
Our business services include:
- Business protection to make sure you are prepared for all circumstances. Our business protection includes business loan, shareholder and key person protection
- Employee benefits are essential to make sure your team understands how valued they are in your business. Every company will need its own tailored benefits package that works for employees as well as employers. We can help you create a tailored package and even help you to offset some of the costs
- Workplace pensions that suit your business, whether it’s an occupational pension, group pension or master trust