- Our Individual Client Services
Taking an informed approach when it comes to your financial situation can help give you clarity and peace of mind. While the idea of personal financial planning can seem intimidating, it can take away many concerns and give you a feeling of control when it comes to planning your financial future.
Working with a financial planner will give you a clearer view of your current financial situation and ensure you’re heading in the right direction. As part of our ongoing financial planning process, our financial advisers in Southampton can help you deal with long-term financial decisions like investment and lifetime planning, as well as helping you through major like events like inheritance, retirement and divorce.
Financial planning Southampton individual client services
- Lifetime financial forecasting helps you make more informed decisions about your personal finances. We will work with you to help plan for your future financial security
- Inheritance tax planning is really important for your future. Our team can help you consider all your options, including trusts and gifts
- Investment planning can help you to make your financial goals a reality. Our team can make sure you fully understand all your options, so you can decide what is right for you
- Later life planning can reduce your stress by building a financial strategy that ensures your future needs are planned for
- Financial planning on divorce can help make your life easier during a very stressful time. Our team can help assess your immediate and long-term financial needs following your divorce, supporting you to make the best decision regarding distribution of assets
- Personal protection insurance will help to ensure you and your loved ones are protected during the most difficult times
- Retirement planning has never been more important, and our team of experts can help you plan your finances to ensure a comfortable retirement
- Our Business Services
Home to one of the busiest cruise terminals in Europe, Southampton has a bustling marine industry, which provides opportunity for businesses in manufacturing and design to hospitality and professional services. The city also has a number of universities, successful sports teams and a bustling night-time economy, all containing businesses which require a bespoke approach when it comes to their financial planning.
We pride ourselves on our tailored approach, ensuring our advice will be specific to your business, its needs and your goals.
We’ll partner every Southampton based business client with a dedicated financial planner as well as a client liaison assistant to answer any day-to-day questions – making sure you always have a member of Francis Clark Financial Planning available for your business.
Financial planning Southampton business services
- Business protection helps to protect your business if you lose a key worker, shareholder, partner or sole trader to a critical illness or death
Kenneth Dibben House
Enterprise Rd, Chilworth,
Southampton Science Park,
Southampton SO16 7NS
08:00am - 17:30pm
(Mon to Fri)
Financial planning experts in Southampton
Financial planning gives individuals and businesses the tools they need to understand their current financial position and begin planning towards the future.
Our financial advisers in Southampton work with both individuals and businesses, offering tailored services to help make the best of their financial situation. Whether you’re a company who wants to better understand how to protect your business in the event of losing a key person through illness, injury or premature death, or an individual who is ready to take control of your finances, our financial planning experts can help.
Find a long term financial adviser in Southampton
Our Southampton office opened in 2022 and allows our financial planners to service clients from Southampton and the surrounding area. At Francis Clark Financial Planning, we work closely with the accountants and business advisers at PKF Francis Clark to provide a seamless and holistic service to clients in one place.
Contact a financial adviser in Southampton
If you would like to discuss how any of our services could benefit you, or your company, Francis Clark Financial Planning would love to talk. During the week, you can call our financial planning team at the Southampton office between 8.30am and 5.00pm on 0800 832 1785, or drop us an email via [email protected] anytime.
How to find our Southampton office
From the M27
At junction 3, take the first exit for M271 signposted to Southampton/Docks. At the next roundabout, take the 3nd exit onto the A3057 and then at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A27. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Botley Road and continue for a couple of miles. Turn right just after St Denys Church onto University Parkway and follow signs to the Science Park.
From the M3
At junction 13, take the M27 West exit to Southampton Docks/Bournemouth. Keep left at the fork to continue on exit 14 and follow signs for Southampton/A33. Continue onto A27 and stay on A27 towards Romsey/Chilworth/N.Baddesley. Continue straight ontp Chilworth Road/A27 and then turn left onto University Parkway and follow signs to the Science Park.
We have a regular bus service (X21), operating via Portswood, Wessex Lane, Parkway Station, Stoneham Lane, Chestnut Avenue, Asda Roundabout, Bournemouth Road, Birch Road and then to the Science Park.
There is a car park opposite Kenneth Dibben House. As you enter the Science Park, take the first left into Venture Road and the car park is on the right hand side.