Financial planning isn’t just for businesses. If you want to take control of your finances, plan for the retirement you deserve or make sure your family is fully covered when you’re no longer able to provide an income, working with a personal financial planner is the right first step.
The Truro team at Francis Clark Financial Planning will work with you so that you fully understand your current situation, advise on what course of action you can take, as well as help you create an actionable plan for you and your family’s future.
Our individual client services include:
- Inheritance tax doesn’t just impact those with large estates and it can lead to many difficulties if you aren’t properly prepared. An up to date and well drafted will is an essential step to making sure your loved ones benefit from your hard work and understand the relevant reliefs
- Investment planning gives you the knowledge to understand the types of investment opportunities available to you. Our financial planners will work with you to make sure you understand portfolio diversification, risk management, investing for income and more. We will help design a personalised investment strategy and help you build a portfolio that meets your investment plans
- Later life planning makes sure you’re prepared for any eventuality as you get older. We can help you create a financial plan of action for those unexpected expenses such as care needs so your standard of living isn’t suddenly impacted
- Lifetime financial forecasting makes sure you understand your current financial situation and trajectory – helping you to make informed decisions on your financial future
- Pensions and divorce can be hugely stressful, and the work of a professional financial planner can help make the transition more manageable. We will offer advice on asset management, asset division and much more – working together through life-changing events with practical steps
- Personal protection gives you peace of mind that if due to an unexpected event such as long-term illness, accident or premature death, your family will have financial protection
- Personal tax allowance is a complex topic with rules often changing, our financial planners will make sure you have the right information surrounding your personal tax allowance and what you should be paying
- Retirement planning when you’re younger will make your retirement the best it can be. Regardless of whether you have a workplace pension or are self-employed, planning for your retirement and looking at private pension options will give you the financial freedom you need to fully enjoy your golden years
Truro isn’t just a beautiful city, it’s also Cornwall’s centre for administration, leisure and retail as well as home to many independent businesses. All of these businesses, regardless of size, will have their own needs and wants when it comes to financial planning and that is why Francis Clark Financial Planning Truro always offers tailored financial planning advice from a chartered financial planner.
All Truro based business clients are paired with a dedicated financial planner who will work closely with you and your business to make sure we fully understand your goals. This helps us offer tailored advice that we can put into action together. For day-to-day enquiries and questions, you’ll also be able to contact your own client liaison assistant – ensuring we’re always on hand whenever you need us.
Our business services include:
- Business protection means that even though you don’t know when something might happen, if it does, you’re fully covered. We can work together on business loans protection, key person protection and shareholder protection
- Employee benefits are additional incentives, on top of your employee salary. It helps employees understand how much your business values the work they do, they also play a key role in attracting new talent. We’ll help you organise an employee benefits scheme that works for you, your business plans and employees, as well as looking at ways to offset costs
- Workplace pensions can be a complex subject. Covering occupational pensions, group pensions and master trusts, our financial planners will help you find the scheme that best suits the needs of your business and your employees