Welcome to our latest edition. As we enter another new phase in the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, each UK nation has set out a roadmap out of lockdown. A positive sign that we can hopefully start to get back on track both financially and emotionally.
It’s always a good time to consider financial planning, but even more so at the start of a new tax year, when you have a fresh set of annual allowances to take advantage of. Tax rules and regulations continually change so it’s important to stay up-to-date.
In this issue we look at:
- Boost your pension savings
- Will your pension run out early?
- A new tax year, a new start for your finances
- Retirement options
- Grandparents, grandchildren and money
- Sustainability matters
- Getting financial help during the pandemic
- Minimum pension age to increase
- Step towards a better financial future
- Conscientious investor
- Answers to the myths about your pension
- Discovering the emotional benefits of financial advice
- Live the life you want
- The golden years?
- Funding your child’s future lifestyle!
- Unlocking property wealth
- Succession planning
- Peace of mind that you’re on the right track
- Post-work income
- Budget 2021
- Generation Xers chronically under-saving
- Pension lifetime allowance