Welcome to our latest edition. At the time of writing this issue, Sajid Javid had resigned as Chancellor of the Exchequer with less than a month to go until Budget Day. His replacement, Rishi Sunak, delivered the Budget on 11 March 2020. In the next issue, we’ll look at the key Budget announcements and how they could affect your finances.
In this issue we look at;
- Top tips for good tax planning
- Time to give your pension pot a boost?
- Portfolio diversification
- Preserving your legacy
- Planning for tomorrow with lifetime financial forecasting
- Divorcees risk losing out on pensions
- Retirement options
- 2019/20 ISA allowance – use it or lose it
Want to find out more about how you could benefit from PKF Francis Clark’s Services? Get in touch with us today!