Welcome to our latest edition. Inside this issue, the unique combination of tax breaks and flexible access available to pensions makes them a compelling choice when saving for retirement. We also look at the reappraisal of urban living, planning retirement income, online scams and more.
Our aim is to help you to secure your financial future and explore every aspect of your financial world, taking everything into account to create a financial plan that works for you, your family and business. We hope you enjoy this latest issue, and if you require any further information please contact us.
In this issue we look at:
- Retirement planning journey: What you need to consider at every life stage
- Protecting family wealth: Start planning your legacy to mitigate or reduce Inheritance Tax
- Pension boost: Are you claiming all of the generous tax relief you’re entitled to?
- It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep: The potential impact to your expected retirement income over time
- Reappraisal of urban living: Three million people in the UK aged over 50 considering relocating
- Mind the divorce gap: Women see incomes fall by 33% following divorce, compared to just 18% for men
- Plan for tomorrow, live for today: Helping you achieve your financial goals
- Wealth Preservation: How to minimise a Capital Gains Tax bill
- How to future-proof your finances as a parent: A momentous event that can change every aspect of your financial stability
- Creating wealth for children: Investing isn’t just a luxury reserved for adults
- Changing tax landscape: Time to take a different view and organise your financial affairs?
- Pension Lifetime Allowance: Do you need to take action to avoid risking additional tax charges in retirement?
- Plan the perfect retirement: Creating a comfortable, secure retirement takes care and forethought
- Evolution of ESG investing: Changing face of consumer ethics and behaviours
- Money’s too tight to mention: Looking to retire from work, not a paycheck?
- Pension freedoms: Looking for a wider choice of investment options?
- No such thing as a ‘no-risk’ investment: Knowing how much risk you are comfortable taking is key
- Advice matters: Intergenerational planning and wealth transfer between advised families
- Pension tax relief: 27% of people surveyed did not know how it worked
- Protect yourself from pension scams: Understanding the warning signs to keep your money safe