Highly Experienced Pensions & Divorce Advisors
After a home, a pension fund can be the second largest asset owned by a family. On divorce or dissolution of a marriage, you can split pensions several ways but achieving a fair resolution of all the financial issues can be a very stressful process.
We are highly experienced pension advisors and specialise in advising clients and their legal representatives involved in divorce proceedings on how to achieve a fair resolution.
Our pension advisors can help with:
- Establishing how much pensions are worth (work pensions, personal pensions and state pension)
- Transfer value analysis
- Advising on what can be divided (the rules for England & Wales differ to Scotland)
- Do you need a court order?
- Post-retirement divorce
- The financial impact of divorce
- Post-divorce financial planning
We’re here for all the big moments in your life and after a big life change, we can help with lifetime financial forecasting so you better understand your current financial situation and future, retirement planning and later life planning.